The cost is estimated per session. One (1) Session is 4 weeks long. The Application Fee is paid only once upon submission of the application.
|TUITION FEE AND FEES Note: Due to COVID circumstances and consequences causing financial burden, ECI has altered the tuition fee
|Application Fee paid with the submission of the Admission Application The Admission fee is non-refundable
||$1,350 (admission fee + Tuition fee + Books) for one session. However,if the student opts to pay for the course of 4 sessions (16 weeks)in advance, the student will get a discounted fee for the tuition fee which is $3,600.00.The student will still need to pay the Admission fee of $250.
Transfer Students:Students who study in the USA and transfer from another school to ECI: Admission fee is $250 (paid upon submission of Admission Application). Tuition fee is $850 per session. One session = 4 weeks.
If the student requests homestay:
- Provision of homestay: $350.
- Homestay fee per month ranges from $800.00 - $950.00
- Health Insurance $80 - $120 per month (strongly recommended if the student does not have his/her own). ECI strongluy suggests that students purchase Health Insurance.
- Incidental expenses for transportation, snacks, entertainment, personal supplies, etc, are not included in the total cost.
- If a student has dependent, plan on an extra $1000 in expenses per month.
ECI ECI offers complimentary airport pick up and drop off.
Student will need to provide documentation showing a minimum of $2,500.00 (USD) per four (4) week session that they will be studying without dependent and extra $1000 for each dependent. The fee includes tuition fee and living expense.
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
ECI ELP Refund Policy
Refund does not apply to the initial status students since they pay only the non-refundable fee of $250.00. If the student in initial status has paid the tuition fee in advance and he/she is rejected visa, ECI will refund the tuition fee.
If the student is granted visa, and cancels his/her participation, and he/she has entered the country, the student has to pay tuition fee of 1 session (4 weeks) in the amount of $950.00 before the student is transferred to another school.
Refund for the Active Students:
Students who are in "Active status" have to announce cancellation or withdrawal before the session begins.
If a session begins, the student will not be refunded for that session, however if the student has paid for more than 1 session in advance, the student will be refunded for the sessions he/she has been paid for in advance and not studied. If the student has paid a discounted tuition fee, the refund for the sessions that have not been studied will be calculated based upon regular session fee that supposed to be paid minus the fees that the student paid.
Educational and Cultural Interactions, Inc. (ECI) requests written notification of a student's cancellation/ withdrawal.
- Termination due to Student Misconduct: No refund will be given for the current session if a student violates any of ECIís rules and regulations, or state or federal laws. However the pre-paid future session tuition fee will be refunded in full.
- If the student is expelled/suspended from the Program for irregular attendance or/and academic failure, no re-fund will be given to the student for the session, however, refund will be applied to any future pre-paid sessions.
- If the student withdraws from an ECI session when the session starts, no refund will be given for that session. If there are any prepaid remaining sessions, those will be refunded.However, if the student has been given discounts in paying the tuition fee, the pre-paid future sessions will be calculated regular tuition fee of $950 per session in order to calculate the refund.
- If the student withdraws from the ECI Program on or after two weeks of the session, no refund will be given for that session; however,a full refund will be given for any remaining sessions that were prepaid.If the student has paid discounted tuition fee-no refund will be granted.
- Temporary Leave of Absence: If a student must leave in the middle of a session due to a family emergency and must return to their home country, no refund will be given; however, if the student returns and resumes the studies, ECI will prorate the tuition fee of the next session for the days he/she missed in the previous one. The student must show proof of the emergency matter.
- Approved F-1 studentís Change of Status: If a studentís F-1 Change of Status approval date occurs after the start of a current session, the student will be responsible for the entire session tuition.
Charges such as admission fees, homestay finderís fee, fee for books, supplies are not subject to refund.
All refunds are done in US Dollars .Please allow thirty five (35) days the refund to be process.
ECI English Language Program home page
Program and Levels
Courses and Schedule