The cost is estimated per session. One (1) Session is 4 weeks long. The Application Fee is paid only once upon submission of the application.
|TUITION FEE AND FEES
|Application Fee paid with the submission of the Admission Application
For the students who are transfers the tuition fee is $1,200.00 for the first session they enroll and $950.00 per session after the first session. One session = 4 weeks. The admission fee is $250.00.
If the student requests homestay:
- Provision of homestay: $150.
- Homestay fee per month ranges from $700.00 - $800.00
- Health Insurance $80 per month (strongly recommended if the student does not have his/her own). The student has to purchase health insurance minimum for 3 months.
If the student request dormitory ECI will make sure whether there is available space to offer to the students.
- Incidental expenses for transportation, snacks, entertainment, personal supplies, etc, are not included in the total cost.
- If a student has dependent, plan on an extra $600 in expenses per month.
ECI ECI offers complimentary airport pick up and drop off.
Student will need to provide documentation showing a minimum of $2,500.00 (USD) per four (4) week session that they will be studying without dependent and extra $600 for each dependent. The fee includes tuition fee and living expense.
If the a transfer student opts to pay in advance for 4 consecutive sessions (16 weeks) ECI offers a discounted package of $3,550.00. The student still needs to pay the Admission fee of $250.00.
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
ECI ELP Refund Policy
Educational and Cultural Interactions, Inc. (ECI) requests written notification of a student's cancellation before the start of a new session to receive a full refund, minus any non-refundable fees (non-refundable fees include, but are not limited to: Admission fee, SEVIS fee , Homestay Finderís fee.
If a student enters the United States on ECIís I-20 and then cancels their enrollment or is a ďno showĒ, no refund will be given for the first session's tuition fee and any ot other paid non-refundable fees.
- Rejection of Application: If a studentís application to ECI is rejected or is not granted a student visa a full refund, minus any non-refundable fees, will be issued.
- Program Cancellations: If the Program is cancelled for any reason after a studentís enrollment, a full refund will be issued. If the student has paid the first month tuition fee, minus any non-refundable fee (Admission fee, Homestay Finder's fee).
- Cancellation Prior to the Start of Class or No Show: If a student cancels his/her attendance in the program prior to the start of a new session or never enters the country on ECI's I-20 a student will receive a full refund minus any non-refundable fees.
Withdrawal or Termination After the Start of Class:
Educational and Cultural Interactions, Inc. (ECI) requests written notification of a studentís withdrawal before the start of a new session to receive a full refund, minus any non-refundable fees (non-refundable fees include, but are not limited to: SEVIS fee, application fee, homestay application fee).
- Termination due to Student Misconduct: No refund will be given for the current session if a student violates any of ECIís rules and regulations, or state or federal laws. However the pre-paid future session tuition fee will be refunded in full.
- If the student is expelled/suspended from the Program for irregular attendance or/and academic failure, no re-fund will be given to the student for the session , however refund will be applied to any future pre paid sessions.
- If the student withdraws from an ECI session prior to two weeks of attendance, a prorated refund will be given for that session. In case if the student paid a discounted fee, the refund will be estimated on the basis of tuition fee payment of $1,200.00 for the session. If there are any prepaid remaining sessions, those will be fully refunded.
- If the student withdraws from the ECI Program on or after two weeks of the session, no refund will be given for that session; however a full refund will be given for any remaining sessions that were prepaid.
- Temporary Leave of Absence: If a student must leave in the middle of a session due to a family emergency and must return to their home country, no refund will be given; however, if the student returns and resumes the studies, ECI will prorate the tuition fee of the next session for the days he/she missed in the previous one. The student must show proof of the emergency matter.
- Approved F-1 studentís Change of Status: If a studentís F-1 Change of Status approval date occurs after the start of a current session, the student will be responsible for the entire session tuition.
Charges such as admission fees, homestay finderís fee, for books, supplies are not subject to refund.
All refunds are done in US Dollars .Please allow twenty five (25) days the refund to be process.
ECI English Language Program home page
Program and Levels
Courses and Schedule